What information we collect
The information we collect via this application may include:
(1) User details; your email address and password used when you register your account within the application. An account is required to link and synchronise your cloud storage.
(2) Information about your music; which may include imported tracks, playlists, ratings and favourites. This is used to sync between your devices.
(3) Information you provide through our support channels. This includes customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you might be experiencing with the App.
(4) Session information; which might include the type of mobile device you use, your mobile operating system and the events within the application, for example which cloud services are being used. This information is used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems. It is also used to monitor or track usage of the Apps.
(5) Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled by Apple and Google through In-App purchases.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website or application will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used;
(1) To process upgrades; we use your unique user information to identify your subscription type.
(2) To comply with legal requirements.
(3) In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out.
(4) Information collected on or through the Apps may be stored and processed in any country in which Choones and the third parties it works with maintain facilities, including outside of the European Union. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing data Choones reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using the Apps and related Services you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
(1) You may delete your account from the App at any time. Deleted information may be kept in backups for up to 90 days. Backups are encrypted and are only accessed if needed for disaster recovery.
(2) You may also request us to update or remove your personal information by emailing us or by writing to us at our customer services address in (2) below. However, please note that the information we store is critical to your account and removal would result in immediate termination of your account.
(3) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £30 payable to Choones Ltd to cover our administration costs;
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)
Unit 13, Freeland Park
(4) If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Apps, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email.